1.2.3 Contacts Backup And Merge Lite - easy and intuitive way to organize your contacts!
1.2.3 Contacts Backup And Merge Lite restricted to operating with up to 100 contacts, remove this restriction by using full version of 1.2.3 Contacts Backup And Merge!
Simple and intuitive interface allows to perform a wide range of contacts management actions by number of touches on your screen. Backup and Restore, Export and Import your contacts in 2 - 3 touches on your screen.
The basic function of 1.2.3 Contacts Backup And Merge Lite are export and import iPhone Contacts to vCard or CSV file formats (supports predefined formatting for Gmail and Outlook compatibility).
Now it possible to backup Contacts locally with unlimited history and easily restore them with various merge/replace options. The similar functionality allow to backup contact on your favorite cloud drive. Current version supports Dropbox, SkyDrive and GDrive for cloud backup.
It possible also to backup iPhone/iPad Contacts in safe place by sending it to your own e-mail address.
1.2.3 Contacts Backup And Merge Lite provides additional ways to manage your Contacts.
You can also choose to synchronize your iPhone Contacts directly with your Gmail and Yahoo accounts, or export your contacts directly to Hotmail address book.
1.2.3 Contacts Backup And Merge Lite help you quickly find duplicates in Contacts with a number of search criterions. Duplicates can be merged automatically or manually with different replace / update options.
- Backup your iPhone/iPad Contacts in just 1-2-3 simple steps!
- Restore Contacts from backup in just 1-2-3 simple steps!
- Export Contacts directly to Google, Hotmail or Yahoo account
- Import Contacts directly from Google or Yahoo account (import from Hotmail not supported due to Microsoft's security restriction)
- Find duplicate Contacts on your device
- Merge duplicate Contacts manually or automatically
- Create Contact Groups
- Send text messages (SMS) to all contacts in group
- Backup your iPhone/iPad Contacts in vCard or various CSV formats
- Backup saves Contacts locally on device, cloud drive or e-mail
- Backup Contacts locally with unlimited history
- Dropbox, OneDrive or Google D